Saturday, April 23, 2011

Kids are doing great finally! Everyone is seeming less sick and happier!

So...

Monkey is almost two. Lee Lee will be three soon after. TWO and THREE! Where has time gone?

Monkey is starting to talk alot. He throws stuff on the floor and then yells, "I get it!". Or if I tell him to go get his shoes, he'll squeel, "I find it!". Oh my goodness my Monkey is just the happiest baby ever. He runs up to me all the time and wants a hug and gives me fish kisses. He likes to hug Lee Lee too, but she is not always so willing, haha!

Lee Lee is well on her way to not wearing a pampy anymore! She has gone two whole days without a pampy. I decided to put one on her at night since I only have one set of bedsheets for her at the moment, but soon enough I will see what happens when she goes through the night without one. She loves to read books and dance and sing into her microphone. And by sing, I really mean yell. But it is cute anyway because she is so enthusiastic about it.

Lee Lee wants a bike and a helmet for her birthday so that I what I am going to get her. I am unsure of what to get Monkey. He is so rough with toys...

I wanted to write here in my blog at least twice a week but I am exauhsted! Today was a long but great day.

No comments: