Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Will it ever end!?!?!?

How many days now have my kids been sick? I can't even answer that question anymore because I've lost track. Lee Lee is hacking up a lung (and vomiting on me in the process) and poor Monkey has a small lake in his pampy at least twice a day. *sigh* My poor babies need a break from being sick so that I can take them to do something awesomely fun!

In other news...

I'm BAAAAaack! I miss writing and promise I will not stay away for so long again. This is a great outlet for me. So, this is "my" thing. : )

I've decided to make a list of things I still need to get for our new place.
(What new place you ask? The babies and I have moved to North Carolina! And besides the kids being sick we are totally loving it here!)

#1 and most important thing we need to get is a CAMERA. I need a camera to get pics of my babies being the awesome babies that they are.
#2 is two dressers for the babies rooms.
#3 is two toy boxes for the babies rooms.
#4 is wall art for the babies rooms.
#5 is lamps for the babies rooms.
#6 is curtains and rods for the babies rooms, my room, the living room and the kitchen.
#7 is a rug for the back door w/ chair cushions to match my kitchen table.
#8 is some wall art for the living room.
#9 is some better dishes, a decent spatula, and an electric mixer.
#10 is a washer and dryer.
(By time I get all that it will be time to go shopping for the kids fall clothes, ha ha!)

We have all have beds(I have my dressers) and we have the living room set up with the tables, couches and computer desk and we have a kitchen table and chairs... We have pots and pans and all that jazz... Our bathrooms are set up; the kids have frogs and I have purple butterflies...

Did I mention that I LOVE my place? I love it!

No comments: