Saturday, September 26, 2009

What's today?

I woke up this morning thinking it was Friday. Not that it would have mattered had it been Friday...
This morning I attempted to make homemade bread.

This is after two hours of letting it rise.

It came out flat,

and it got stuck to the cooking stone a little bit.


It does taste decent, but there really is not much you can do with it other than eating it straight or dipping it in soup.


On the home front...

Miss Cayley has aquired a few new skills. Some of them, she's learned from Pita. When I came in the house from the store, she got down on her hands and knees and kissed my foot, right along side Pita. She also puts her toys in her mouth and chases Pita while growling and shaking her head. It is really funny to see. She can also climb on the couch, my bed, and open the refridgerator. The other day I got up about ten minutes after her and Man Child, and I found Cayley on my couch with a bottle of pancake syrup watching Blues Clues. She has also gotten alot better with bed time. No more crying and fussing!

1 comment:

Xaleyn said...

Hahaha I love the pancake syrup thing. Soap always goes for the steak sauce. Your bread looks like a yummy cracker <3