Thursday, March 5, 2009

I miss the internet drama called OBBC

Seriously.

I miss the mockery, the dirty name slinging, the outrageous accusations... The "personal attacks" and the hipocracy of it all... The shut down threads and deleted posts... The gang raping of inoccent posters just looking for advice or support. The popcorn eating, grammer policing, fake medical professional advice giving, judging someone because thier parenting style differs from your own...
Aaaahhhh... The memories... I guess I'll have those forever. And my Sassy Bitches of course! I LOVE YOU GIRLS AND APPRECIATE YOU FOR ALL FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU HAVE SHOWN ME OVER THE LAST YEAR!

But seriously... Can we bring back OBBC?

3 comments:

Breanna said...

awe memories!!! I would love for OBBC to come back too!

I love you, you sassy bitch you!!!

give cayley and NBS hugs for me!!!

Ellie... said...

OMG How funny!!! You rock!!! I just signed up for NBBC hahahahaa

Kristen said...

There's still drama on NBBC. I pop in there every once in awhile. It isn't the same, though. The group owners are on total power trips (hehehe) and they delete things quickly.