Wednesday, June 3, 2009


Breanna tagged me :)


THE RULES: Mention who tagged you. Complete the list of 8's. Tag 8 other people.


8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
-getting laid off
-having this baby
-dinner (on any given day)
-paying off our car
-Buy a house (in due time)-I second Bre on that one!-
-meeting my inlaws in Mexico
-traveling
-watching my kids play at the park

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
-ate dinner
-watched TV
-Played with Cayley
-played with Man Child (LOL)
-cruised the internet
-worked
-julianned peppers and onion (pain in the ass, btw!)
-stubbed my toe on the baby swing

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
-Win the lottery.. (dont we all)(yup, i second that one too Bre!)
-DRINK
-Walk with out losing my breath
-Bend over
-afford a maid to clean my tub
-move into a bigger place
-write a novel
-have tons of babies without financial strain

8 SHOWS I WATCH:
-Dexter
-Big Love
-United States of Tara
-True Blood
-American Idol
-House
-Bones
-All shows on Noggin

8 LEAST FAVORITE FOODS: (I changed this. It was Favorite foods, but mine are already listed over there -->)
-Liver
-Mushrooms
-Olives
-Tongue
-Jalepano peppers
-Blue Cheese
-Salsbury Steak
-Coleslaw

8 PLACES I'D LIKE TO TRAVEL:
-Amsterdam
-Paris
-Germany
-Alaska
-My Sassy Ladies's Houses
-India
-Japan
-Puerto Rico

8 PEOPLE I'VE TAGGED:
-Ellie
-April
-Heather
-Kristen
-Casey
-Nikki
-Amber
-Afton

No comments: