Monday, February 2, 2009

52 weeks if a Mom's busy life 1/26/09-2/1/2009

Week 2

February 1st, 2009
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


This past week was a bit crazy. Some crappy stuff, but some great stuff too.
Crappy: Our cars got vandalized. Stuff got broken and stolen. My computer is not functioning properly. (well, it works but the Windows Media Player is not working and I can not upload pictures.) We sent it out and we were told that it is working fine, but when it got plugged in at my house, the same old shit is happening… My Sciatic nerve was making me want to chop off my leg.
Great:
I stayed home from work for two days. Cayley started blowing Raspberries. Ersula sent Cayley a Bumbo seat. I got a professional butt massage which provided me some relief in my leg for the rest of Friday. My husband cooked dinner most of the week and they all tasted good. I started playing a new PS2 game, Sly Cooper and the Thievious Raccoons. It is a cool game. I bought it a while back from KB Toys for like 6 dollars when they had the going out of business sale, but I just found my memory card this past week.
This weekend Jorge had to work, so Cayley and I were home. She was running a slight fever, so I assume that her teeth are coming in now. I did laundry and just hung out with her in bed. I watched a couple of movies… Last night I watched the second half of the Superbowl. GREAT GAME!!! I was rooting for the Cardinals, and for a moment it looked like they were gonna win. Even though they lost, I really enjoyed the game. This is the first year that Jorge attempted to watch it with me. I don’t know how the hell he fell asleep with me hootin’ and hollerin’, but he did and he missed the best plays in the 4th quarter. I also downloading a few songs this weekend.

Here are some pictures from this past week:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Breanna said...

OMG cayley is so cute in her bumbo!!!! reagan did the same thing in the beginning, with arching her back.

Ellie... said...

OMG I can't believe how adorable she is!!!! I love the ones of her in the box!! Too cute for words!!

Casey said...

I have to say..I love me some Cayley! She is so stinking adorable. She looks just like Jorge all layed back like that.

:) I hope this week is full of good things for you, Cayley, and NBS!

Xaleyn said...

Freaking sucks balls about the jerks who vandalized your car. I will bring the mob down, don't worry.

I love her holding her toes. And playing in the box, how cute!! She looks so adorable relaxing with pa and her little pittie rolls!!!

Fallynn said...

Cayley is adorable! I love the "baby in a bumbo, baby in a box" pictures! :D Too cute!!

Heather said...

GO Cards!! :( LOL!

I cant imagine you being a big football fan dear Caroline. I hope you feel better this week and have lots of Greats...and no crappies.