Wednesday, February 18, 2009

For your viewing pleasure

Pita in the shirt that April sent in the package of goodies!

Photobucket

The lotion that is keeping me sane.

Photobucket


(totally cuter than a picture of me scratching my ass)
Photobucket

(thanks again April for the lotion reccomendation!!)


Instead of Cayleys sneakers, Man Child hung one of her headbands on his rearview mirror.

Photobucket

I *heart* Ming Ming

Photobucket

Here are some pics of my Cayley over the past couple of weeks...

Poor baby with pink eye : (

Photobucket

Daddy thinks she sleeps better when she has the shirt he wore that day with her...

Photobucket

Time to pack up the swing...

Photobucket

Cranky teething baby is smiley when given pizza crust...

Photobucket

LMAO such a clown...

Photobucket

We got dressed and packed for the beach, but when we got there parking was full with long waiting lines. We went to the park instead.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


6 comments:

April Willard said...

I love the shirt on Pita! And as always, Miss Cayley is beautiful and entertaining. Thanks for sharing :)

Breanna said...

OMGoodness! Cayley is adorable!! i love the overalls!!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh! Caylee is so funny! I love her!
and pita, I've missed her so!

Mrs. Gonzalez said...

How cute!! Pita looks too cute in that shirt! And Miss Cayley is just a doll! Can I have her? She will be bestest friends with Nadia! lol...

Ellie... said...

oooh mg she is beautiful and i love that squirrel one!! hahaha I hope you are feeling better!

Afton said...

Those pictures are great! Cayley is so cute. I can't believe she is going to be a big sister :-)