Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Have you seen my marbles?

They’ve been missing for a while, so I was just wondering if they have shown up anywhere near you.
Last night I re-installed Windows Vista on my computer. The tech at Circuit City had me convinced that this is the only way I could get it working properly because I must have some kind of spyware that is not being detected with the program that I have. Well, in my haste to get the computer working, I forgot to remember that I would lose my pictures and videos. I remembered the music files would be lost… I am such a dumbass. *sigh* I know I saved a lot of pictures on MySpace and Photobucket, but there are two videos in particular that are lost forever that I am sad about. This will teach me to back up my hard drive and save my videos and pictures to disc!!
Tonight I am going to get my taxes done. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!! Please!!!! I am having Man Child stay home with Cayley while I do this. I want to have enough uninterrupted time with the tax person to go thru all the available tax breaks. I have to be responsible and catch up on bills and what not and have enough left over to visit my West Coast Sassy Sisters. Cross your fingers!

3 comments:

Breanna said...

SHOW HER THE MONEY!!!!

cant wait till you come out this way!!!

im sorry about the video :(

Ellie... said...

Call a prof computer geek and ask if they can retrieve it, it must live on your hard drive still, you just might have to pay a pretty penny to get it. Good luck with that!!

I know, I am still planning on going to see you guys too, how exciting!!

I love your opening on your blog, that sounded like me!!

I hope you have a better week!

Xaleyn said...

I'm sorry sweetie. Did you check your camera to make sure its not on there somewhere? And I hope you get lotsa money back!!